properties vs local variable

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Mar 10 18:12:33 EDT 2014

On 3/10/14, 4:41 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> Some folks on this list have shown me in the past how to create an image
> with its fillgradient set in such a way that it has alternating lines in
> the required colors at the same height as the line height you are dealing
> with, then setting it as a backgroundpattern.

Somewhere along the way I missed the idea that we're only setting line
colors. Is that all we're doing? It could all be a single field if
that's the case and the entire content could be updated in one go.

If that's the goal, it can all be scripted in a single field. You don't
need the background image hack any more. The new field properties can
handle it. I've got a handler somewhere that does it, but I have to go
dig it up.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com