Image control in a Background

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:00:18 EDT 2014

Hi Simon

I used the script in a button a aligned and edited as shown:

The image was added from the button to the image control. But all the cards
in the stack now have the last added image. This is where I was a few days
ago where the script did this same thing?
Did I edit it wrong?

*on* mouseUp

   *--/ the image from mobilePickPhoto uses the template image construct*

   *--set it off screen so we don't see ift flash /*

   *--set the loc of the templateImage to -10000,-10000*

   *set* the vis of the templateImage to false *--NEWLINE*

   *--delete file (specialFolderPath("documents") & "/photos/" & the short
ID*

*--of this card)*

    *set* the filename of image "imageField1" of this card to  ""
*--NEWLINE*

   *--/choose a photo/*

   mobilePickPhoto "library"

   *lock* screen

   *if* the result <> "cancel" *then*

      *--/ make the filepath to save the chosen image/*

      *put* (specialFolderPath ("documents") & "/photos/" & the short ID of
this card) into thePath

      *--/ put the image into a file in the photos folder /*

      *put* the text of the last image of this card into URL("binfile:" &
thePath)

      *--/set the loc of image 1 to the loc of group "picgroup' so it will
align/*

      *--set the loc of  image "imageField1" to the loc of group "picgroup"*

      *--/ show the image on the card /*

      *set* the filename of image "imageField1" of this card to thePath

      *--/ destroy the image imported from the library /*

      *delete* the last image of this card

   *end* *if*

   *unlock* screen

*end* mouseUp

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062