Image control in a Background

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:45:17 EDT 2014

Hi Simon

I was testing to see what might work to finish adding the image without
having to leave the card and return to trigger the openCard script again? I
thought a button script "Update Image" button might trigger the update? I
used a portion of the open card script thinking it would work.

Since the image was added to the photos subfolder "thePath" reloading it
again might be a way to update the image in the control while not leaving
the card? It did not have any effect, so I am not sure how to make it
update the image without leaving the card.
- I not only have to leave the card, but open another card and return to
have it update the image now.
- I thought to move to another card and then return, but I trapped myself
by using a datagrid to select the card to be opened, and a simple goto card
and return script messes up the datagrid row update. I have a button to
close the card now and return to the datagrid. This allows me to select
another card in the datagrid to view, and then I must return to the grid
when finished. The process of going back to the datagrid and then returning
to the same card will not update the image. But going to a different card,
returning, and then opening the original card does update the image as you
would expect when the open card script is triggered.