Open Source IDE and You

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 8 20:52:16 EDT 2014

On 6/8/2014, 7:03 PM, Alex Tweedly wrote:
> Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get the forums mirrored (or gatewayed, or
> whatever the right term is) into e-mail ?

You can! I hate the forum structure too and I just don't have the
patience to navigate to every topic daily. But if you go to your user
control panel (link at the top left of the forums window,) there's an
option to receive a daily digest (last tab in the panel.) I did that.
It's working great.

I set mine up for daily digests of all topics, sent at 9 AM in HTML
format. If you set it up to "reset my last visit date" then every digest
will contain only the posts that are new since the last digest.

I read it from my inbox every morning. If there is something I want to
respond to, I click the topic link in the digest and it takes me right
to the discussion where I can click "reply" and give an answer.

This has saved my sanity.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com