please help!!

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Jun 8 17:29:51 EDT 2014

Hello Jacqueline,
You are incredibly kind!
I did rest up and then started over this morning.  I went back to my
original stack before this latest problem and just rebuilt it from scratch.
I don't know that I did anything differently, but now it works just fine.
Every once in awhile I will get the most random error message when running a
program, but it never seems to ultimately matter.
That is one of my frustrations with LiveCode.  And as you point out, it's
going to be hard to learning any new language.
So, for today, I am tired but moving on.
Maybe you'll give me a rain check to look at one of my stacks in the future?
Thank you again,
Larry