Maiden speech from an old man

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 27 12:25:02 EDT 2014

I prefer bottom posting too, but since I started answering occasionally from my tablet (like now) I've found it's difficult to do. So now my style varies depending on what kind of electronics I'm using,  and I became more lenient when I see it from others.

I think our new electronics may have changed the old rules.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com