Printing Error OSX RELEASE LiveCode 6.7 DP5

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Thu Jul 24 13:12:06 EDT 2014

Terence,

I can confirm this, it's the same in LC 7.0 (dp7) too.

One other problem I noticed is that the page orientation doesn't work in LC 6.7 or LC 7.0

I added a field to check the printRotated status.

This script works fine in LC 6.6.2, but not in LC 6.7 or LC 7.0

on mouseUp
   put the printRotated into fld 1
     answer page setup as sheet
     if the result = "cancel" then