QT in Release 7 dp-7

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 02:20:03 EDT 2014

On 24/07/14 04:11, stephen barncard wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Mark Schonewille <
> m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:
>
>> That should allow you to make your own test stack, if you have OSX 10.8 or
>> later.
>>
>   I don't want to start over.
>
> I have a completed video record application with hours of work that WORKS
> in previous versions. I want an official test stack to understand the
> differences in why it is now NOT working and hopefully to see something
> more in the new foundation that takes us beyond the 2002 Audio visual
> standards. The same old thing is not what I was hoping for , but at least
> I'd want to start from a working state.
>
> *--*
> *Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*

So? What's the problem?

The simple answer is NOT to upgrade.

My Devawriter and my Pismo are made with Livecode 4.5; they work, they
do all that I require; so why should I upgrade?

In fact, were I to upgrade to 7.0 the functionality would be broken
(Unicode).

"If it ain't broke, don't upgrade it."

Richmond.