QT in Release 7 dp-7

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jul 23 16:41:42 EDT 2014

Then why don't you say so :-p

Since it is all still very new, my guess is that there isn't that much
to test. However, from the sparse info in the release notes, I conclude
that the new player control has most, if not all, features that the old
player control has plus two new features (hiliteColor and foreColor).
That should allow you to make your own test stack, if you have OSX 10.8
or later.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille