Naive question 5978

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 06:55:37 EDT 2014

Datagrid is a complicated and awesome beast.  It is very powerful BUT the documentation for it is all over the place.  I have yet to find a single concise reference area.

And if you intend on digging deep into datagrid, make sure you get the Datagrid Helper!  That will save you HOURS of frustration.

SKIP