HTML5 Campaign

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Jul 21 03:00:22 EDT 2014

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 11:03 PM, Glen Bojsza <gbojsza at gmail.com> wrote:

> The way I interpret the campaign is if the $395,000 goal is not met then
> the HTML5 will still  be delivered and the supporters will receive their
> pledge.

According to Kevin, I think the campaign is for the accelerated development
of the HTML5 component RIGHT NOW  with a dedicated team working in parallel
in conjunction with funding from a government-sponsored matching funds
program. If the goal is not reached, the funds will not be matched and the
development for that feature will be kicked down the road for an
unspecified time.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*