Commercial Indy License for HTML5

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 20 11:57:58 EDT 2014

The type of license you would buy is not as relevant right now as whether you decide to support the campaign in the first place.  If there is no funding for the project, no one will need to decide anything about it.

When it does become time to make that decision, I would like to think that any commercial developer who relies on LiveCode for their income would be happy to support the company who provides them their tools.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com