CommandKeyDown in a library script?

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 09:52:51 EDT 2014

Graham.

Since 1987 you have been allowed as many similarly named handlers in a script, and certainly among the objects in a stack. If within a script, only the first one is exectuted by the engine.

This is acutally a good thing. You can try several variants of a handler, arranged one after the other, and test them, commenting out the ones above the one of current interest.

Craig