get/set (short) name

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Thu Jul 17 13:25:46 EDT 2014

Hi friends,

just wanted to hear your opinions about a thing that bothers me for a long time.
No idea if one can change this or should change this however.

Anyway:
1. put the name of img "image" -> image "image"

2. put the short name of img "image" -> image

3. set the name of img "image" to "image2" -> OK

But:
4. set the short name of img 2 to "new image 2"
-> Script compile error:
Error description: seek: missing 'in'

The big logical discrepancy between these four items is puzzling me for years :-)

Any ideas, opinions or whatever very welcome!

Best

Klaus
--
Klaus Major