[OT] SWIFT

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 15 16:47:16 EDT 2014

On 7/15/2014, 3:31 PM, Terence Heaford wrote:
> I did place a :) (smiley) at the end of the sentence though.

I hope some day you will come to one of the conferences and meet the
engineers. To describe them as geniuses isn't giving them enough credit.
They are some of the most talented, gifted programmers you'll ever meet
and they are absolutely devoted to LC.

Once you've met them, I'm betting even a joke about their abilities
wouldn't have occured to you. They leave me feeling small and awed.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com