[OT] SWIFT

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 15 16:41:34 EDT 2014

I agree, it’s a difficult task I believe but it is needed.

I regularly go on holiday (vacation) to Scotland but I have to say, not to sit on the beach.

We have been fortunate with the weather when we visit Scotland whether in the Winter (we usually get some snow) or the summer (we usually have a few sunny days) but
it is not usually warm enough to be sat on the beach with a cocktail.

It reminds me of one year in February we went walking on the Sands of Morar and my granddaughter, 4 years old at the time, on a clear blue sunny day (-3 deg C) fell into the sea fortunately wearing a snow suit and the water did not penetrate.

All the best

Terry