6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Ray ray at linkit.com
Thu Jan 30 10:05:19 EST 2014

I know!  This is the most perplexing thing.  I can't find anybody who
can repeat this problem.

On my Windows 8, and Windows 7 systems I can invariably repeat the
following problem:
    Download a fresh copy of Livecode
    Launch it (with no other stacks)
    Create a new main stack
    Open the script editor  -- it opens in a 'default' location
    Size it and move it where I want it
    Press the enter key to close it.

When I re-open the script editor it opens right back up where it
originally opened.  Even more frustrating is the fact that its 'default'
location opens with the bottom 20% of the window off screen so
moving/resizing it is not just an option, it's a necessity.

I'm trying the plugin work around which Bjornke helped me out on, but
actually I kind of like your idea, Kay, that you leave the script editor
window open throughout your entire work session.  I might try that, too.

Thanks,

Ray