6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 09:21:52 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 8:36 PM, Ray <ray at linkit.com> wrote:

> my concern isn't that the script editor window re-open where I left it
> after I quit, but rather that it re-open where I left it each time I
> re-open it during a single work session.

Oh, I've never worked that way, once I start LC I open the script editor
and it remains open until I quit. But, again, I've just check, opening and
closing it during a single session, moving and resizing it and it remembers
it every time. So this doesn't appear to be an issue with 6.5.2 on
Mavericks.