Go to card [with effects] is slow on Android

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Jan 26 15:43:52 EST 2014

This is what I ended up doing (in the card script of each card):
One card has 20 editable fields.  The others contain fewer than 10 fields.
This works to prevent the mobile keyboard from popping up automatically,
and performance is "ok".

*on* closeCard

   *set* the traversalOn of fld "flThis" to false

   *set* the traversalOn of fld "flThat" to false

   *set* the traversalOn of fld "flTheOther" to false

   *set* the traversalOn of fld "flEtc" to false

*end* closeCard

*on* openCard

   *send* editableFields to me in 125 millisecs

*end* openCard

*on* editableFields

   *set* the traversalOn of fld "flThis" to true

   *set* the traversalOn of fld "flThat" to true

   *set* the traversalOn of fld "flTheOther" to true

   *set* the traversalOn of fld "flEtc" to true

*end* editableFields

~Roger