[OT] Mavericks Auto Save and Red Traffic Light plus Back Dot

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sat Jan 25 17:33:16 EST 2014

The interview is actually in MacWorld, MacRumors was linking to it.
http://www.macworld.com/article/2090829/apple-executives-on-the-mac-at-30-the-mac-keeps-going-forever.html

Not sure if you think MacWorld is any more authoritative. I know Apple is
not one to telegraph their plans or have any qualms about denying something
they are planning to do. However, I thought the article gave some insight
into the thinking of the major players making the decisions regarding the
future of Mac OS X and its coexistence with  iOS.

Martin