RELEASE LiveCode 6.5.2 RC1

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jan 24 14:25:03 EST 2014

Benjamin Beaumont wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> We're reinstated the user guide link in the help menu.

Thank you for that, Ben.  It's going to be tremendously helpful working
with newcomers to be able to point them to the User Guide easily.

And many thanks to everyone on the team who's been knocking off the many
dozens of reports and feature requests for new and expanded items in the
Dictionary.  For the last several versions, the Release Notes have shown
many dozens of these, and just in the last 24 hours I saw several more
such requests marked as "Resolved-Awaiting Build" - great work!

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World