Any work around for no SFTP in LC?

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 12:50:45 EST 2014

Thank you Alejandro!

I appreciate the response.  I'm not sure I'm experienced enough to do it, but I'll try your ideas.  To be honest with you, that's why I fell for RunRev in the first place...so I could put the "s" in front of "ftp" and be on my way

  jim schaubeck                                       jimschaubeck at yahoo.com/ 714.321.4499