Please Reopen My Script Editor Where I Left It

Ray ray at linkit.com
Fri Jan 17 10:27:03 EST 2014

Really?  I wonder why it's working as expected for you and not for me?
I guess it has something to do with the different operating systems.
I'm using 6.5.1 (rc2) on Windows 8.1.  I use multiple monitors on my
desktop and just one on my laptop but it never remembers the
size/location on either one.

Thanks for the feedback.

Let's see if anybody else responds with the same problem on Windows.

By the way, this is also an annoying problem on both my Mac and Windows
systems regarding folders on the desktop.  I can't get either of these
operating systems (most recent version of each) to reopen folders where
I left them.