FTP and File Paths

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Sat Jan 11 11:00:50 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

I’m having trouble getting the list of files in a subfolder, myData, of the WebServer folder on a remote Mac. I am able to get listings on any folder in my user account using

 put url "ftp://username:password@ myRemoteMacDomain//Documents/anyFolder/“

but the following turns up empty when I direct it to the myData folder

 put url "ftp://username:password@myRemoteMacDomain//Library/WebServer/share/httpd/myData/“

I have read and write permission to all of the relevant folders in Library/WebServer/ and the path that I use above works fine in Mathematica and FTP programs such as Interarchy. Am I specifying the path incorrectly?

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Gregory