[ANN] MobGUI themes

John Craig john at splash21.com
Mon Jan 6 03:36:50 EST 2014

The problem is that you coded the original scrollbar to perform it's
task on a mouseUp (not continuously on an onScrollbarDrag), but you
coded the MG slider to perform the task continuously while it is being
dragged.  Inside the 'viewtext' handler, you have a 'wait 5 ticks with
messages' which allows another slider message to fire before the routine
is complete.  If you recode the MG slider to act the same way as the
original scrollbar (act on a mouseUp) then the script works as normal.

Here's a mouseUp handler for the MG slider;

on mouseUp
    put the mgValue of group "Slider-1027" into tSliderValue
    set the thumbPos of sb "ScrollbarTri" to round(tSliderValue, 0)
------------------- used below

    # Calc Scale Ratio
    put the height of grc "PolyComments" into tH
    put the width of grc "PolyComments" into tW
    put tH/tW into tR -- ratio

    set the height of grc "PolyComments" to tSliderValue
------------------------- see above
    put the height of grc "PolyComments" into tH
    put tH/tR into tneWidth -- calculated new width
    set the width of grc "PolyComments" to tneWidth

    set the height of fld "Fview" to the height of grc "PolyComments"
    set the width of fld "Fview" to the width of grc "PolyComments"
    set the loc of fld "Fview" to the loc of grc "PolyComments"
    send mouseUp to btn (the hilitedButton of grp "grpReflow") of grp
"grpReflow" -- reflow text
end mouseUp

:D