Change in behavior of minHeight property

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jan 3 18:54:44 EST 2014

I found the same change between 5.5.4 and 6.5.1.

Hard to say if this this is a bug in the software.  However, IMHO, it's a
serious bug in the release notes for 6.5.x.  Changes in legacy behavior
whether as the result of a bug fix or a whim on someone's part should be
very clearly and unmistakenly documented in the release notes.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>