Scrolling speed of a data grid

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Feb 25 15:27:24 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Terence Heaford
<t.heaford at btinternet.com>wrote:

> Out of interest
>
> LiveCode.
>
> 1. Scrolling with Page Up/Down keys 7.5 seconds
> 2. Scrolling with Page Up/Down via mouse 9 seconds.

Hi Terence,

This sounds more of a speed issue related to how often the scrolling is
fired while using page up/down rather than a general performance issue with
the data grid.

If you click on the data grid scrollbar and just drag from the top to
bottom does the data grid respond quickly?

If so then it may just be a matter of seeing if we can get the page up/page
down to fire more frequently.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems