Fairly offensive message

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Feb 24 11:10:14 EST 2014

dunbarx wrote:

 > He could be a valuable contributor, since some of his points are
 > quite valid.

I think that's a fair assessment.  He's obviously very bright and
energetic, and while he seems somewhat unfamiliar with the role of
common moderation in a forum I think the current thread he's
participating in can be quite productive.

And at the moment the only person he's insulting is me, and I don't
mind.  His other points were on-topic and worthwhile.

To keep the current thread there productive I would encourage you folks
to stay on-topic with the theme laid out by the OP, MaxV, "What do you
suggest to promote Livecode?"
<http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19273>

So far the conversation has stayed on-topic, and I hope it remains so,
as it's a valuable thread for all of us who have an interest in seeing
LiveCode adoption accelerate.

If you find anything there off-topic or needlessly contentious, please
don't take it further off-topic by replying there, but instead follow
the recommendations in the Forum Guidelines Heather posted for flagging
posts you feel are inappropriate:
<http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18885>

The LiveCode forums are a valuable learning resource for the community,
and with your help we can maintain their role as a productive and
friendly environment for everyone to enjoy.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World