Localization on iOS

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 10:35:06 EST 2014

Hi Ender,

Just put a folder in there with no files in it.
This made the MergExt externals show up in my native language (Dutch).
On uploading last time (since 01-02-2014) it gave a notice on my
Dutch.lptoj folder that it is not the way to go (never seen that before on
iOS6).
It still works however.

greetings,

William