Ugly stack filename problem after Save as!

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Wed Feb 19 13:07:09 EST 2014

Hi friends,

I am experiencing a very strange problem after I save a stack AS.
Looks like LC remembers the original filename and insist on using it,
EVEN after I quit and restart LC!?

Today I made a little test and there is something rotten in the state of denmark :-)

1. I created a new stack with one field and one button;
on mouseup
  put the filename of this stack into fld 1
end mouseup

2. I saved the stack on my desktop

3. I click the button, all correct:
<http://major-k.de/temp/stack1_desktop.jpg>

4. I save the stack with the same name in another folder using menu "Save as..."

5. Then I click the button, the correct path appears in the field, but immediately I get
an error dialog "loop of death", have to hit COMMAND . to get out of this?
<http://major-k.de/temp/stack1_dialog_loop.jpg>

6. Then I save the stack CMD-S and it gets saved as in 2. = wrong filename!?
<http://major-k.de/temp/stack1_wrong_filename.jpg

What is happening?
Where could LC possibly store any previous filename and how to get rid of this?
Checked all props and prop sets to no available.

I'm using LC 6.3.2, OS X 10.9.1

Any hints much appreciated!

Best

Klaus