Crowd Funding Enhancements

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Feb 16 19:54:38 EST 2014

Thanks for that Jacque.  I knew about the prefs setting but not moving a
tab into another window.

My split pane suggestion was  to see separate parts of the same script, one
above the other.  With that, right clicking on a handler name and going to
its definition would show both the original handler and the one you went to

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>