Best Practice for Library Stacks

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
Thu Feb 13 06:13:53 EST 2014

Hello,

I have a library stack which consists all my common functions and commands.
Calculations, text manipulation, getting device info, update procedures, etc.

Stack’s script is close 5000+ line of code.

I wanted to organize it and put related handlers into the script of respective cards.

But it didn’t work, calling a function from my mainstack’s cards throws an error.
I know that I can dispatch a function but it’s not effective.

Here is an example:

_main stack
___card 1
___card 2
___…
__library stack
___card 1
___card 2
___…

Script of card 1 of library stack:

function calcSum pX, pY
   return pX + pY
end function

Script of card 2 of main stack:

on answerSum
   answer calcSum(3, 5)
end answerSum

Is this possible?
Can I distribute my handlers onto different cards of the library stack
and still call them directly?

Thanks,

~ Ender