Crowd Funding Enhancements

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 21:54:11 EST 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 11:26 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> The only downside with that visualization is that it takes a large screen
to really see what's going on.  Might be nice to also have some other
automated graphic view - what else is floating around in the Git world for
that?

Thanks Richard, very nice! As you say, you need a big screen but even
without, you can tell that Monte must be an ADHD sufferer - which is
perfect, he can't seem to keep himself from participating in every little
branch ;-)

It's not as self evident as the best info-graphics; it's not clear what the
different colours represent or why certain blobs immediately appear large
and stay basically the same size, rather than grow; obviously if you've
been given the link to the gouce site you can figure it out. And as I
previously mentioned, it would be nice if there was some sort of percentage
indication as to an estimate of how complete a blob is.

Still, I am very impressed with the amount of activity the Runrev Team +
many others have devoted. How nice it would be if it were possible to have
a link to a live update that allowed you to visualise the work from day 1
'til today. I was hoping that someone was going to reply to your Git world
request.