Android Test Won't Install

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Wed Feb 12 13:32:59 EST 2014

Roger,

Yes. I did restart the device.  Also, the app was never installed since I couldn't get it installed via LC.  I was able to side-load the app on the device, and it did install.  So, there must be something goofy going on with LC and Android 4.3.  I'm sure you'll get it knocked out.

> although this does seem to be device based as you are able to deploy to other devices without any issues.

Only another device running an earlier version of Android.  Prior to updating to Android 4.3, I was able to deploy to this device with LC.  So, I doubt it's a device issue.  It must be a Android 4.3 issue.

Although side-loading is a little bit of a pain, it's an acceptable workaround until this gets repaired.

-Dan