Android Test Won't Install

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue Feb 11 23:15:59 EST 2014

Greetings!

I an clicking "Test" in the toolbar, like I always do to test to my Android devices.  However, suddenly, it seems to not be working.  It's going through all the steps but stopping on "Installing app on target device...".  I believe the phone (a GalaxyS3) was recently updated to Android 4.3.  Is there some setting I need to flip?  It device is appearing in the "Test Target" menu.  I have tried a number of versions of LiveCode, all react in the save manner.

I tried another Android device running 4.1.1 and it worked fine.

Any advice?

Thank you in advance,
-Dan