Defining Pet Features and Essentials

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
Tue Feb 11 22:17:20 EST 2014

Gerry hi,

Apparently I couldn’t express myself clearly,
please excuse my lack of linguistic proficiency.

By *updating UI*, I didn’t mean giving visual feedback to the user, which I’m already using;
I meant responding to user’s interactions like tap, scroll, pinch, etc.
and act accordingly as opening a menu, scrolling the group, navigating to another card…

Here is a quick example:
https://vimeo.com/86476730

It’s password protected to keep non-Livecoders off.
Password is “runrev”; without quotes, 6 chars, all lowercase.

Even it was a poor example and responding to user was in fact possible in this particular case;
the main reason why I opened this thread remains.

We, as a community, should decide which features are essential for us to help RunRev deciding their long term roadmap.

Definitions are important.
Right questions should be asked to get the right answers.

Best,

~ Ender