Crowd Funding Enhancements

lists at duckworks.biz lists at duckworks.biz
Mon Feb 10 20:24:09 EST 2014

Vaughn,

I'd be interested in seeing where I could assist.

>> It occurred to me to learn LiveCode a novice or
>> better developer needs a better interface and to add code tracking in the
>> distionary.

I agree that added features for the dictionary would be valuable, I'd also like to see the ability to add multiple code examples to the dictionary to allow comparison and evaluation of code techniques.

> I would also have the app able to use a
> very good search feature across any data or fields in the database where
> keywords or phrases can be searched. This would call all elements for any
> dictionary element/s in a selected group to be reviewed.

That sounds very helpful.

I've seen other online references, for Adobe Flex, that allowed editing and (limited) execution of code samples in an online environment to allow customization and experimentation outside of the project development environment.

Maybe that could be possible in On-Rev.com?

Brian Duck
The DuckWorks
bduck at duckworks.biz

Begin forwarded message: