Crowd Funding Enhancements

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Feb 10 19:20:06 EST 2014

Kevin Miller wrote:

> Actually its the core refactor / Unicode that was the really tough bit. A
> long time with heads down and only internal dps so far. But in terms of
> actual throughput its been massive. The other goals aren’t of the same
> scope and as such aren’t as far away as it may seem.

That's very encouraging to hear.  QuickTime replacement and Cocoa have
been key concerns for many of us.  Very much looking forward to those.

> We’re deep into planning for the next phase at the moment. So I’ll write
> you guys a more extensive post and/or a newsletter article with an update
> on things within the next couple of weeks.

That would be most welcome.  While RunRev's external communications have
been stellar in comparison to closed-source companies, as an open source
project LiveCode could benefit significantly from regular updates from
the team.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World