mySQL disconnects

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Sun Feb 2 15:09:32 EST 2014

hmmm… interesting idea. That would certainly isolate whether or not the problem was one with sqlYoga, if I used Livecode API to do a time query. If it succeeds and an sqlYoga query times out, that would give me a vector on the problem. If a simple query fails using the LC API, then I would know it’s some kind of host connectivity issue.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Bob