lcext for iOS

Eric Corbett eric at canelasoftware.com
Mon Dec 29 18:26:01 EST 2014

I am trying to include a mergSocket.lcext file with my iOS build, but the standalone builder refuses to include it. There are no errors, just no file in the bundle.

I am using  LC 7.0.1 on OSX 10.9 using SDK 8.1. I am selecting copy file directly, not copy folder. The file is located in a folder called binaries.

If I change the extension, the file copies fine. Any ideas about what I am doing wrong or missing? I think it’s me because I know I was successful with this version of mergSocket a couple months ago, probably using LC 7.0, but it’s not working any longer.

Thanks,

- Eric