7.0.1-RC4 crashing regularly

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sun Dec 21 04:33:50 EST 2014

Richard I like your 'different dragon looking for me in that sea' remark very
much :)

It exactly describes my decision to migrate to LC 7 and deal with just the
dragons in that sea rather than deal with two sets of dragons - never mind
dealing with extra legions of mutated dragons created when saving a stack in
5.5 format while in LC 7...

I just read back what I wrote, it makes perfect sense to me - hope it's not
gibberish to the rest of you...

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior