BBEdit Language Module for LiveCode

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Dec 20 20:06:07 EST 2014

re: "if" and "switch" folding...

I tried.  in the plist I had added this: under the language features
section/dict

<key>Open Statement Blocks</key>
<string>command</string>
<key>Close Statement Blocks</key>
<string>end</string>
<key>Open Statement Blocks</key>
<string>function</string>
<key>Close Statement Blocks</key>
<string>end</string>
<key>Open Statement Blocks</key>
<string>on</string>
<key>Close Statement Blocks</key>
<string>end</string>
<key>Open Statement Blocks</key>
<string>if</string>
<key>Close Statement Blocks</key>
<string>end</string>
<key>Open Statement Blocks</key>
<string>switch</string>
<key>Close Statement Blocks</key>
<string>end</string>

and, for reasons beyond my ken... command, on, function all work, but
not if or switch.

I believe there are perhaps issues with white space at the beginning of
the line, but I haven't found an exact recipe. Someday if I or anyone
else, gets time, could join the BBEdit community forum and ask questions
there. Probably missing something simple OR there are limits to what can
be done in an xml/plist vs a binary language module built in
xCode (the other option)

BR