Livecode 7.0 Can't Play Video

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 18 13:46:08 EST 2014

On 12/18/2014, 11:57 AM, Ray wrote:
> Klaus - I tried setting the dontUseQt to true but had no luck.  Just
> thought you might like to know.  Thanks for the suggestion.  It's still
> good to know this global exists.  I've filed it as a bug report.

It is set to true by default now, you want to set it to *false*. That
allows QT to run: dontUseQT = false means *do* use QT.

I already submitted a bug report about the change in the QT default
settings, and it was closed as not a bug because Apple has deprecated
QT. But if changing the dontUseQT to false still doesn't work, then your
bug report is accurate.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com