Andre Garcia's FacebookLib

Gerry gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 23:22:31 EST 2014

Hi all

Is anyone successfully using Andre Garzia's FacebookLib library on mobile?

I'm getting the following error when trying to log into Facebook from the
demo mobile app, but using my app's key - previously this was all working:

"Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of
the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the
Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the
App's domains."

I've tried to work out what the problem is - that error message is
mentioned on Stackoverload and elsewhere but only in the context of web
apps, not mobile.

I emailed Andre 3 or 4 weeks ago and he said FB had changed something and
he'd get back to me. He hasn't replied to more recent follow up emails.

Gerry