controlids and controlnames properties

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Dec 15 16:06:08 EST 2014

A few days ago I was bemoaning the fact that there wasn't a way to get a
list of control ids or names without a "repeat with x=1 to the number of
controls of...."

By chance, I just discovered there is a controlids property and a
controlnames property that return the ids/names of all controls in a card
or group.

There is no mention of them in the dictionary.  They aren't there in LC 5.5
and are in LC 6.1 (don't have a copy of 6.0 so can't check there).

I can't find mention of them in any release notes either although I haven't
searched them extensively.

Am I the only one that somehow missed the introduction of these properties?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>