Not LiveCode - Bug code

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Dec 6 14:53:48 EST 2014

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Vaughn Clement <vclement at gmail.com> wrote:

> Shortly Apple will require 64 bit for new app submissions. What is the
> status of this requirement for Feb 2015?
> If it is not available, you will not be able to submit your app to Apple.

I don't know that RunRev has said anything official about this but Fraser
has a feature-ios_64bit branch on his github account. On December 4th there
were a couple of commits related to 64-bit support. One in particular was a
commit with this description:

[[ iOS 64-bit ]] Code changes required to get 64-bit iOS to compile

So it looks like they are making progress on 64-bit support.

For those who are interested in the actual work being done on the engine
you can always follow along. Here are instructions I wrote for using
SourceTree to monitor progress.

http://www.bluemangolearning.com/livecode/2014/07/using-sourcetree-to-monitor-progress-on-livecode/

--
Trevor DeVore