mobile focus

Eric Corbett eric at canelasoftware.com
Sun Aug 31 13:02:14 EDT 2014

Sorry Mike, I missed the manual part of your question the first time. At a minimum, I learned about mobileControlTarget. Don't know how I missed that in the docs.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to handle the mobile field with keyboard movements? Specifically, I want the controls to slide up and down as the keyboard is (de)-activated. But if the field has content, resetting the rect causes some flashing even if I set the mobile control vis to false.

thanks,
- eric