Still struggling with Unicode

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Aug 31 09:43:24 EDT 2014

Glad about the food. Not to flog a dead horse much longer, but what I'm worried about is not any styling I might or might not choose to add, but the problem of people pasting in (via the clipboard) versions of pi which are not expressed by 0x3C0. I think the only solution is to search the enormous Unicode universe for all likely variants, and convert them on input to the said 0x3C0. Ah well.

Cheers

Graham