binFile and windows

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sat Aug 30 06:25:04 EDT 2014

Am unsure exactly what you are trying to do here, Eric. You are putting an
image file into a variable, then writing a stack image to that file. Does
the image file exist in the first place? If you are trying to write a stack
image to a disk file then something like this...

       create folder lFolderPath & "/img"
       put lFolderPath & "/img/gruppo.png" into lImage
       put img "gruppo" of cd "stampa" of stack "stampaObiettivi" into URL
lImage

       put lFolderPath & "/img/utente.png" into lImage
       put img "utente" of cd "stampa" of stack "stampaObiettivi" into URL
lImage

Try tracing your script and see where it fails on Windows.

Hugh Senior
FLCo

Eric Sciolli <eric.sciolli at sunrise.ch> wrote