mobile focus

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 29 23:05:52 EDT 2014

How do I figure out which native mobilc field has the focus (or if no
native field does)?

A field doesn't lose the focus when you do other things like hit buttons,
or throw up pick lists, which can make it tricky to deal with fields that
have updated values.

focusedObject() doesn't seem to work as advertised (it returns the same
value no matter which mobile field has the focus, or for that matter, if no
field has the focus).

I know I could do it the hard way, manually, but...

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."